Treviso Tecnologia, the Treviso Chamber of Commerce’s special agency for innovation, was born in 1989. It promotes the growth and development of an ecosystem favourable to innovation through the development of factors such as:
• the quality of work;
• the improvement of managerial skills;
• the diffusion of ict in every economic sector (Digital Business Ecosystem, according to the EU);
• the enhancement of intellectual property as the currency of the new millennium.
Treviso Tecnologia is a non-profit entity which offers the market innovative high value-added services together with the development of projects financed on a local, national and European scale that allow a high degree of operational independence.
It stands out as a facilitator offering information, education and developing services to promote the continuous dissemination of innovation with companies, leveraging the network between the world of research, university, the chambers of commerce and public institutions.
Treviso Tecnologia aims at supporting the territory in its ongoing transformation process through the following:
• high value-added, innovative services;
• technological infrastructures and international awards;
• programmes for the development of skills and professionalism;
• innovation and technology transfer supporting companies at any level (local, national and european);
• finding resources whose final beneficiaries are companies.